Monday, January 26, 2009

A Zen like Discipline????


Or so it has been written, not be me I will gladly point out but nonetheless it has been written. Onto Day 2 of 7vs7, I'm still looking for my Pinky to help me take over the World.

6:30 AM I wake up it is negative 2 outside, I learned this by opening the front door to see how cold it is and promptly shutting the door and going back to sleep until 8:30am. I am pretty sure this is scientific proof that man can indeed best nature as I reawakened to it being a balmy 4 degrees outside. Oh yeah I managed to squeeze some lemon juice, mix it with water and drink it before I bested nature.

9:11 AM Some left over steamed vegetables and a banana.

10:37 AM In 24esque fashion we return from a commercial break to see our hero chomping down on an apple 10:37:13...10:37:14...



12:04 PM LUNCHHHHHHHHHHHH Two boiled potatoes, an apple and some more leftover steamed vegetables...someone from work brought me raw kelp to utilize!

1:56 PM Craving almonds or other such nutty sustenance, but alas I did not bring any with me. Could this be the end?

2:34 PM I am saved by an extra apple I had brought! Huzzah

5:23 PM I ran home for a quick dinner of wild organic barley, green beans, mushrooms, carrots, and celery

8:29 PM An orange and a pear

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh! You are going to be Mr. Raw foods next week, I am sure you will get through this week. Especially with the co-workers help.

    ReplyDelete