Saturday, January 31, 2009

7vs7 Final Day

I sleep in YAY that hasn't happened in a long time.

9:30 AM Apple slices, raw almonds and lemon water

11:05 AM Banana, I haven't really been hungry today

4:27 PM I finish soaking some beans and starting turning it into a soup. Potatoes, Barley, celery, roma tomatoes, carrots are added along with pepper and salt. I eat a banana to hold me over until it is ready.

5:40 Pm I test a bowl of the soup it is delicious and I think I made enough to last a week LOL

7:58 PM Having had enough of school for the day I snack on an Orange and a half cup of soup

2 comments:

  1. Is this in English? Also, are you aware you are the last one standing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this English you speak of? I am aware but I am going for the finish.

    ReplyDelete