Thursday, January 29, 2009

7vs7 2 Thursday

Up early so I steam some potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and green beans.

5:27 AM Eat some of the above it is delicious, wash it down with lemon and water

9:32 AM Orange and some more lemon water...loading up on the vitamin c with the cold

11.38 AM Leftover Potatoes and veggies that I made this morning.

2:14 PM An Apple more lemon water

5:01 PM Raw Almonds more lemon water as I grind out the work day

7:14 PM Leftovers day. Leftover soup and leftover veggies

I said yesterday I would have something profound to say about the people going out in the 7v7 contest yesterday and I do. I choice picture format because they say a picture is worth a 1000 words and I need more cliches in my posts:

Spokane Food Blog I sum up your doings in the following masterpiece collage of pictures:









To the Rest of the competitors who bowed out:

1 comment: