Sunday, January 25, 2009

7vs7 2 and so it begins

As I mentioned yesterday I am starting a friendly competition amongst acquaintances from Spokane that I fully intend to dominate. It technically started at 12:01 AM on today so I woke up this morning and had my new morning ritual of fresh lemon juice and water, ate a handful of raw almonds and am rip roaring and ready to go. I will edit this post throughout the day to show what I have done.

8:18am Fresh lemon juice and water, handful of raw almonds. I am off to the gym and then off to look for a food processor and blender which I meant to get yesterday but forgot despite multiple trips to the store.

11:21 Back from the gym grab some carrots and a banana to hold me over. Squeeze a couple of oranges and mix with water for what I am going to dub ghettoganic OJ

12:55 Munch of some raw brazil nuts, drink some water

4:45 Orange, Banana and some almonds

8:07 Another Banana and I chopped and steamed some vegtables (carrots broccoli, sugar peas, green beans)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it will be hard for you at work: I'll be slurping down my cheesy broccoli soup whilst the aroma wafts past your nose! Heh, heh. I'm disavowing all relationships I may or may not have with your "friendly competitors."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    I am in trouble now

    ReplyDelete