Friday, January 30, 2009

7vs7 Friday

Sorry for the late post my whole morning got derailed between physical therapy and a house project.

Anyways today:

6am peppers,onions, potatoes with a side of apple slices

10:34 am Orange and lemon water

12:17 PM Two comice pears

2:03 PM Apple and raw almonds

4:32 PM Done with work for the week I reheat up the last of my homemade soup. I thought it was good until I read and viewed what Andrew made up. I believe a trip to the co-op is in order for tomorrow morning to try to enhance his recipe.

10:14 PM Late night study break of organice blueberrys, raw brazil nuts and of course lemon water

3 comments:

  1. You have to stay in until midnight to be the champion! Otherwise everyone is a loser. Andrew went out last night! Hang in there Mark.

    ReplyDelete