Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boredom leads to posts like this

So I got caught up on Grad School for the night and am now done and feeling relatively meh about everything in general. Not in anyway bah, but mearley a little meh. So to cheer me up I head over to a blog that is entirely inappropriate and really really offensive to get a quick chuckle:

Even this doesn't really knock me out of my mini funk so I contemplate playing a quick set on Guitar Hero World Tour but alas that seems like something where 15 minutes turns into an hour. So I settle on Kingdom of Loathing a fun text based rpg that is a great way to kill a lot or a little bit of time. It is full of great references and in general is a blast. I encourage anybody who enjoys this type of thing to give it a shot (it is free) You can add me as a friend (Solo Gigolos)

I also encourage palindromes

Just because this is supposed to be almost a quarter random:

1 comment: