Sunday, January 25, 2009

What is Spurring this Eating shift??


Well many things as I mentioned before a fluctuation in my energy level (not that my lack of a consistent sleep pattern would have anything to do with that =p) and just talking with various people about nutrition. One such conversation took place last night at a library gathering to meet and great the new director and in true NPL fashion have a feast of a meal! Over the course of this dinner the raw foods lifestyle came up and within that conversation I was referred to a book The China Study by T. Colin Campbell. I have been reading it all day and it is really resonating with me and giving me lots to ponder. I recommend that people interested in nutrition check it out and just ponder what it discusses.

And yes I have the libraries copy so some of you will have to wait as I re-read it


mg

1 comment:

  1. way to be taking the libraries only copy!

    ReplyDelete