Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a Wed!

So yeah

I had a hard time sleeping last night, I fell asleep for about half of lost, woke up towards the end, was of course totally lost and then proceed to sleep on the couch until 3 am (classy hey!). I had trouble going back to sleep and at 5am started prepping for union negotiations with my employer as the shop steward. Those ran most of the morning then I got to go file a police report for several packages that had not showed up but been delivered in the past two weeks. After that of course i get home to find said packages with a note saying the key for the big mailbox had been placed in the wrong mailbox. WOW, my tax dollars at work and I am still not sure why a FedEx package ended up with my mail packages, but whatever I got my stuff.

Food today

OJ for breakfast, I was at Tam's Place for a meeting and nothing sounded good.

Lunch Tomato and Minestrone soup with a flax seed and irish cheese sandwhich

Dinner: Repeated Lunch

I am skipping the gym today my left hip is a little sore and I will do weights and cardio tomorrow.

mg

No comments:

Post a Comment