Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 4



As you can see the two hour return of lost took a toll on my sleep, I made it through it, but did fall asleep an hour before it started in the middle of a discussion post for school. But up at 5AM to conquer the world one day at a time. I got some sage advice from a friend last night reminding me to only focus on what I can do and more importantly what I can fix and the rest will take care of itself. That seems like a small bit of advice, but it went along ways to give me clarity in some crap that has been going on in my life that I clearly cannot fix. Anyways onto the update...

Wake up chug some water and hit the gym for chest, arms, shoulders, back and 30 minutes of cardio.

Breakfast small bowl of flax and pumpkin cereal in almond milk with a banana

Snack Braeburn Apple

Lunch Vegan Brat, stirfry vegtables on a bed of spinach with mustard and almonds. Piece of Nana bread with hummus, water

Water

Snack A little shot of superfood and half a single serving of a odwalla vitamin c smoothie!

Pre Dinner Snack small piece of sourdough and a bit of organic mozzarella

Dinner Brown Rice Stir Fry Vegtables and Lentil Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment