Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching up

Been AWOL for a few days on the old blog, but I am back

Been way too much going on where to start with I have no idea. I am busy taking care of all the stuff I can control which is work, school, and what I do with all my free time (not). Hurt my left hip Friday so took it easy and only went to the gym Saturday and Monday, before starting back up with the daily visits today. I went to Costco yesterday and sweat I cannot get out of that place without spending at least $150. Seriously I could go in their for contact solution and somehow spend 200 bucks without flinching.

Already hit the gym today and have to hit the dentist, the auto parts store (Sammy isn't running and need to replace a wiper arm on my pontiac), to get an oil change, haircut, work, then school and Lost if I can stay awake until 10pm which is 50/50 at best.

Breakfast
Pumpkin and Flax cereal with a banana and almond milk

Lunch bed of spinach, leftover rice and beans and vegtables mixed in with cashews and mustard

Snack sipped on some superfood

Dinner
Threw the leftover brown rice, beans and vegtables into organic tomato soup added a bit of irish cheese and had it with a small spinach salad and two pieces of flax seed bread

Also managed with the help of some of my lady friends to go order a bunch of new clothes as it was time for a wardrobe makeover

Now I have to clean out that damn closet full of old clothing =p

Doing laundry and watching Lost

mg

No comments:

Post a Comment