Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ah Saturday

So I felt fairly terrible last night and took some NyQuil and went to bed around 9pm which meant I was asleep by 930 at the latest. I woke up around 7am but stayed in bed until 9am before getting up and getting busy. Spent the rest of the morning reading for school and then hit the gym for a hard 45 minute cardio session which did wonders for me. After that I got home and spent a couple hours finishing up some school work for my Reference class before setting down to make dinner. No clue what the night will be, may be heading out to do something or may just chill at home and play with the wii. I am getting more ink work done on my left arm this weekend (hopefully)

Breakfast
Two pieces of nana bread and hummus
Lunch
Huge spinach salad with raisins, almonds, onions, tomatoes, hummus, and mustard
Dinner (cooking right now)
Brown rice with stir fry vegetables, mushrooms, peppers, green beans, black beans in a garlic lemon pepper sauce

Snack a few almonds and raisins

Woke up starving at 1 AM and had a little wheat fajita filled with leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment