Monday, February 8, 2010

Meh is for Monday

So I slept way too much Friday and Saturday and I paid for it yesterday as I could not sleep and finally drifted off around 2:30AM to awaken at 5AM and stare like a zombie out the window for over an hour before I realized I had things to do.

No breakfast I did have some decaf tea and a braeburn apple but nothing really solid so far.

Lunch was mixed greens, leftover brown rice, peas, corn, and almonds with mustard and some raw carrots

Dinner haven't gotten to it yet spent 3 hours applying for a job at Oregon State University and now most go find something...I am going to guess it will be some sort of vegetarian soup and bread I am not feeling fancy today

It is definitely mehtastic today

I am exhausted and cranky. I have a dear friend in my life who has been very much complicating my world on and off for the past two months and it has gotten really simply for me. i cannot be what she wants and she cannot be what I need, so we will have to drift away for now. The lack of communication has been awkward since we ran game at each other too hard and too often but I am so over feelings, which for those of you that know me, know I don't catch them often but when I do I catch them hard. This wasn't even on my mind last night when I couldn't sleep but it was on my mind today. Anyways I got played, I played back, we both ran, such is life. Cannot wait to get to a city where I can just meat lots of cool people and vibe with them.

I spent a large part of the night just listening to music and this verse by common is sticking with me right now

"Demons and old friends, pops they hauntin' him The chosen one from the land of the frozen sun When drunk nights get remembered more than sober ones Walk like warriors, we were never told to run Explored the world to return to where my soul begun Never looking back or too far in front of me The present is a gift and I just wanna BE "

No comments:

Post a Comment