Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Day back to real foods...

So first day back to real foods and I awoke to it spitting snow and basically not wanting to get out of bed. That of course had nothing to do with my late night visit to the gym to cope with my inability to sleep last night...

Anyways I ran over to the Moscow Co-op to get a few things I hadn't picked up yesterday and also ran errands all over the great Moscow-Pullman Rurban area for a few hours.

Breakfast a Single serving of odawlla superfood...I wasn't particularly hungry

Late Lunch left over tomato soup, a few raw almonds, and some dried fruit

Afternoon tea Yogi Kava Tea just drink and watch the stress dissipate

Late Dinner
made a tofu sirfry with all kinda of vegetables and a soy/ginger/garlic marinade served it over brown rice and black beans

No comments:

Post a Comment