Saturday, January 30, 2010

Restock!








So today I had to restock the house with food as I had cleared out all the processed foods from my house and basically emptied my fridge. So it was off to Spokane to check out some stores I had not been to previously. I should note that locally, we do have the resources to get almost everything but I needed to escape for the day and got a chance to catch up with some friends in Spokane and hit up the new Co-op that has opened in downtown Spokane. The Main Market is on Browne and W Main and is worth a stop if you are in the Spokane area. One item I have had trouble finding that they had was vegan cream cheese. After that I jumped over to the Spokane Valley Costco, which has a surprisingly amazing selection of organic ingredients. I also picked up a food processor/blender, a new 12 piece set of faberware cookware, and some other misc. storage items.

I have attached a photo of the haul as well as one of myself and am off to make some tomato soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment