Thursday, February 19, 2009

Because everybody else is making lists...

Here are some things you may not know about me...

1. I hate

2. I am quite sarcastic but I really do care...

3. I am happily admitted nerd... I enjoy building computers, tinkering with electronics, playing guitar hero, playing kingdom of loathing, and many other nerdy things such as but not limited to reading, debating, and games off all sots.

4. I love listening to music and messing with people, the design of this post reflects both of these interests, can you figure out how?

5. I tend to not sleep a lot. Maybe it is insomnia, but I also just don't think need that much sleep.

6. I get really grumpy if I am not properly hydrated...

7. I enjoy the following tv shows: Lost, The Wire, Entourage, Dexter, Leverage

8. I am getting tired this very minute

1 comment:

  1. I see you did not get to bed early. Did Lost keep you up late? I hate to say it caused me another sleepless night......

    Drink some water.

    ReplyDelete