Monday, February 2, 2009

Meh meh meh Monday

I awoke with a serious case of the meh's maybe it was the weekend of studying or just some general apathy but I really didn't want to get out of bed. That is pretty odd considering I was asleep by 9:45 last night. Perhaps it could be me looking at a day that has two different jobs and then who knows how much school work (must get ahead this week because I have a benefit I am attending on Saturday and I work Sunday).

This leads me to my point, grad school is awesome, but...

But if I really wanted to be doing busy work I would have gone all Billy Madison and re-enrolled in the public education system. Oh well it is only one term and then I get into the fun stuff i.e. the classes I want to take but 2 jobs and a full course load is a bit much so after sucking it up for this term, I am going to slow my roll on school.

No comments:

Post a Comment