Friday, March 6, 2009

Ummmmmmmmmm Yeah

So I haven't blogged much lately been busy with real life and what not. Thursday was great it went something like this

Awake groggy as all get all from NyQuil around 6am throw put Sin City on via the PC promptly fall asleep until Bruce Willis offs himself to end the movie. CRAP I am behind schedule....damn you green death NyQuil but I do feel better

Get to work bust through processing an order from a vendor, a ref shift and random tasks I needed to get done....head to Rico's at 5pm

Catch up with a fellow city employee over a pint or two 1554 a solid if unspectacular dark beer.

Head back to work to study and work on a paper until about 915

Back to Rico's to meet some folks have one pint of 1554.

10pm get the snow off the car parked all day, head to the theater and wait in line for the midnight showing of Watchmen

3am get out of movie it was excellent, surprisingly not tired

Back to the library to grab my laptop and head home.

3:30am finally eat my first real meal of the day rye bread and cheese and some leftover vegetables

3:50 am Not tired so update my desktop and laptop with any necessary updates.

4:15 BLOG for the first time in forever

4:23 Running out of things to say not really tired, must sleep or today will really suck

No comments:

Post a Comment