Thursday, April 22, 2010

Out and About

I am headed to Portland again, I cannot get enough of the Rose City, although in this case the trip is more about the company I will be keeping than the city itself =p

Should be a great trip, dinner with one of my favorite couples in the world (Andrew and Becca), the Zoo, a minor league baseball game and whatever else is discovered. I will be sure to take some photos and post them when I get back.

Heading out today at 3pm and going to Everybody's Brewing a new microbrewery which has a solid menu and good beers on tap then got Salmon Fishing at Drano Lake at 5am Friday before hitting Portland Friday afternoon.

If you want to get a hold of me the next several days, I would recommend txting me a message as I am unlikely to respond to any emails etc, in fact I may just leave the computer at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment